New Autodesk Buying Experience

Discuss Fusion 360 with other users
SPerman
Answers: 13

New Autodesk Buying Experience

Unread post by SPerman »

Dear Customer,

As of today, June 10, 2024, Autodesk is rolling out a new buying process across the US, select US territories*, and Canada to enhance your Autodesk experience. Being ready for these adjustments is crucial since they will directly affect your upcoming purchases and renewals.

For those purchasing with an Autodesk Partner, know that they will continue to play a vital role in configuring quotes, support, and training. Meanwhile, your transaction and payment for purchases and renewals will now take place directly with Autodesk, excluding select products**. This will reduce purchasing steps, offer new self-service capabilities, and provide predictable pricing to streamline and enhance your buying experience.

Here's what you need to know:
• From now on, your quotes will come directly from Autodesk via email.
• You can modify, accept, and process your transactions within your Autodesk account.

Here's what you need to do:
• Set up Autodesk as a vendor if your corporate procurement team requires it.
• Sign into your account to manage your saved payment methods, access quotes, and handle invoices.
• Explore additional resources to get acquainted with the new process.

If you have any questions or need assistance, don't hesitate to contact your partner or Autodesk sales representative. We’re excited to deliver an exceptional experience with our enhanced buying process.

*US territories include Guam, US Virgin Islands, Puerto Rico, Northern Mariana Islands, American Samoa, and US Minor Outlying Islands
**Product exclusions apply. Please see the FAQs on our new buying experience page for the complete list of excluded products.

Note: The new buying process will be available to commercial customers only who are not on an EBA. The new buying process is not available for government customers.

Autodesk, Inc. • One Market, Ste. 400 San Francisco, CA 94105, United States
© Autodesk, Inc. All rights reserved. Legal Notices & Trademarks. Autodesk Privacy Statement

This is an operational email.
Please do not reply to this email. Replies to this email will not be responded to or read.

Autodesk and the Autodesk logo are registered trademarks of Autodesk, Inc., and/or its subsidiaries and/or affiliates in the USA and/or other countries. All other brand names, product names, or trademarks belong to their respective holders. Autodesk reserves the right to alter product and services offerings, and specifications and pricing at any time without notice, and is not responsible for typographical or graphical errors that may appear in this document.
-
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be. -Douglas Adams